Philippines – Crude death rate. In 2017, crude death rate for Philippines was 6.55 deaths per thousand population. Crude death rate of Philippines increased from 6.5 deaths per thousand population in 2015 to 6.55 deaths per thousand population in 2017 growing at an average annual rate of 0.39 %.
HEALTH ISSUES IN PHILIPPINES – 10 Fatal Diseases In The Philippines You Should Be Aware Of:
- Coronary Heart Disease
- Influenza & Pneumonia
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Kidney Disease
The Olympics have come and gone and yet again, the Philippines has failed to rank among the world’s best.
Food, Training, Vision
Nathanielsz, who has been covering Philippine sports since 1963, emphasized the need for a holistic approach to athlete preparation that would make them competitive in the world stage.
Aside from the right training, he pointed to the need for proper diet and psychological readiness — all of which work together to enhance performance.
“Our athletes, we lack nutrition, we lack physical and mental conditioning,” he told Rappler. “How can you be mentally strong if you’re not physically strong? We don’t have training facilities. There’s no effort to develop these.” Read More @ https://www.rappler.com/sports/10591-the-problem-with-philippine-sports
Health, fitness secrets of top Davao athletes
DISCIPLINE in keeping a healthy and active lifestyle is a must for every athlete. Davao City-born athletes and those who started their sterling careers here shared to SunStar their fitness regimen and healthy diet programs. PBA Meralco Bolts pointguard Baser Amer, part of the Gilas Pilipinas SEA Games 2015 gold medal team, said: “I always make sure that even on or off season, I stay active, sweat a little, that’s better than none. I sometimes bike around the village, run on the treadmill, do circuit workouts.” Amer said he eats a balanced diet. “Listen to your body. It’s a trial and error of what works for you best.” Read More @ https://www.ethostop.com.sunstar.com.ph/davao/feature/2018/01/25/health-fitness-secrets-top-davao-athletes-585624
WE ARE DETERMINE TO BRING HEALTHY FOOD FOR ATHLETICS IN PHILIPPINES – AS ECONOMICAL AS 99 PESO.
We will start in CEBU first – Why Cebu?
- I am presently living in Cebu and is amazing how enthusiast Cebu people are in training and keeping themselves fit and healthy and of cos they are many not doing anything.
- Cycling, Running, swimming are taken seriously here in Cebu.
- I personally took a ride with 2 most popular ironman for 70km cycling ride in the mountains – it involves 100% fitness and mental strength and to my surprise ELMO & KRISTIAN was a playground for them but Jonyrl and myself we were struggling behind and this clearly says something – the riders, runners and swimmers here have so much talent and the only thing is lacking is the nutrition says ELMO & KRISTIAN.
- Both ELMO and KRISTIAN are extremely cautious over their diet and nutritions and I was amazed with their strength and the fitness they have.
Here is where we have decided to open a Athletic Cafe (ETHOS CAFE @ PARK MALL MANDAUE) our first branch to help Athletics to have proper diet and nutrition in their daily life so that someday we be known for bringing them to Olympics and win some great medals. (will be opened 1st march 2018)
- Fruits oriented drinks.
- Little or no sugar in all our drinks
- Supplements added for strength and greater energy
Types of Drinks that we will focus.
- Banana Berry Blast
- Watermelon Smoothie
- Pineapple-Banana Smoothie
- Mandarin Orange Smoothie
- Mango Smoothie
- Chocolate and Banana Smoothie
- Peanut Butter Smoothie
- Guyabano Smoothie
- Green Coffee Smoothie
- Mangosteen Coffee Smoothie
- Buah Merah Smoothie and many more delicious and nutritious drinks waiting for all athletics.
Types of Food
- 100% focus on – healthy directed sandwiches
- 100% focus on – little or no oil based food
- 100% focus on – extremely fresh salads
- 100% focus on – Bread that is no sugar based and many more.